- IEC Capability DSEAR (Hazardous Area) Compliance
- Hazardous Area Legislation Introduction
- DSEAR Site Audit
- Area Classification and Risk Assessment
- BS EN 60079 Hazardous Area Electrical Inspections
- Post Inspection Support Services
- Non-Electrical Equipment Risk Assessments
- Explosion Protection Document
- Static Earthing Compliance
- Hazardous Area Training
- Complied Electrics – DSEAR IT Management Tool
Hazardous Area Training
Regulation 9 of DSEAR covers information, instruction and training requirements.
It specifically states that the employer shall provide his employees with:-
’suitable and sufficient information, instruction and training on the appropriate precautions and actions to be taken by the employee in order to safeguard himself and other employees at the workplace’
Inglewood Engineering Consultancy offers one day and two day ATEX / DSEAR training courses specifically designed to ensure that employers meet their duties under this regulation.
Our DSEAR Awareness course covers a brief overview of the legislation, explosion theory, risk assessment and area classification and explosion protection methods.
Our DSEAR Practitioner modules place more emphasis on the specific needs of the workplace. We can tailor these courses to suit the particular requirements of the participants. For example, technicians are typically more interested in the installation requirements of BS EN 60079 Part 14, whilst engineers would be more interested in the hazardous area design considerations.