- IEC Capability DSEAR (Hazardous Area) Compliance
- Hazardous Area Legislation Introduction
- DSEAR Site Audit
- Area Classification and Risk Assessment
- BS EN 60079 Hazardous Area Electrical Inspections
- Post Inspection Support Services
- Non-Electrical Equipment Risk Assessments
- Explosion Protection Document
- Static Earthing Compliance
- Hazardous Area Training
- Complied Electrics – DSEAR IT Management Tool
IEC Capability DSEAR (Hazardous Area ) Compliance - Experience
IEC have been providing hazardous area compliance services since we were formed in 1983, long before DSEAR came into force.
During this time we have built up an enviable client list of blue chip national and international companies that call on us to assist with their hazardous area (now DSEAR) compliance issues. The variety and breadth of our client base has enabled us to develop an experienced workforce that’s in an ideal position to advise a particular client as to their industry’s best practice.
Our experience pre-dates DSEAR and the current harmonised standards by many years and by a number of previous standards. Most of our work is on sites that were built pre-ATEX, and our knowledge enables us to cut through the legacy that typifies older installations. We offer pragmatic solutions to DSEAR non-conformances, from straightforward advice to expert redesign.