- IEC Capability DSEAR (Hazardous Area) Compliance
- Hazardous Area Legislation Introduction
- DSEAR Site Audit
- Area Classification and Risk Assessment
- BS EN 60079 Hazardous Area Electrical Inspections
- Post Inspection Support Services
- Non-Electrical Equipment Risk Assessments
- Explosion Protection Document
- Static Earthing Compliance
- Hazardous Area Training
- Complied Electrics – DSEAR IT Management Tool
Extent Of DSEAR Services
We can support the client with each of the relevant hazardous area compliance steps e.g. Initial Risk Assessment, Area Classification, Electrical Hazardous Area Equipment Inspections, Non-Electrical Risk Assessments, Employee Training, Ongoing Compliance Regimes and Non-Conformance Support. Our remedial services take care of any deficiencies in your documentation and work with you to rectify the physical issues out on the plant.
Our purpose is to ensure that the client is able to achieve and demonstrate compliance with the relevant DSEAR Regulations and BS EN 60079 codes of practice.
We strive to smooth the path to full compliance in the most expeditious way by providing practical advice and support. The client is not simply left with a list of further problems following our intervention; and can face up to any regulatory scrutiny with full confidence.