- IEC Capability DSEAR (Hazardous Area) Compliance
- Hazardous Area Legislation Introduction
- DSEAR Site Audit
- Area Classification and Risk Assessment
- BS EN 60079 Hazardous Area Electrical Inspections
- Post Inspection Support Services
- Non-Electrical Equipment Risk Assessments
- Explosion Protection Document
- Static Earthing Compliance
- Hazardous Area Training
- Complied Electrics – DSEAR IT Management Tool
Post Inspection Support Services
Our aim is to ensure clients achieve full compliance. And the inspection process is only part of the answer, though an important part. It is designed to seek out dangerous deteriorations in the way ignition sources are protected, so it comes as no surprise that it pinpoints problems. These problems, or non-conformances, come in many shapes and sizes. We advocate using your own staff to sort things out where possible; the gains are more likely to become embedded. Sometimes though even your control/electrical engineers will be put to the test and you will need to call on expert help.
In this respect our engineering credentials are second to none. We are professional engineers by qualification and training, and have spent most of our working lives designing control, electrical and instrument installations in hazardous areas. We know what constitutes compliance and we know what has to be done to achieve it.