- IEC Capability DSEAR (Hazardous Area) Compliance
- Hazardous Area Legislation Introduction
- DSEAR Site Audit
- Area Classification and Risk Assessment
- BS EN 60079 Hazardous Area Electrical Inspections
- Post Inspection Support Services
- Non-Electrical Equipment Risk Assessments
- Explosion Protection Document
- Static Earthing Compliance
- Hazardous Area Training
- Complied Electrics – DSEAR IT Management Tool
Intrinsically Safe Descriptive Documents
The basis of protection in the case of intrinsically safe systems is the limitation of energy into the hazardous area. A document detailing permissible energy levels in the system is an essential requirement. It enables you to maintain the protection method in the event of change, for instance if another instrument is added to the loop.
An Intrinsically Safe Descriptive Document demonstrates compliance by proving that the energy limiting device, the barrier, is compatible with the field device in terms of power, capacitance and inductance values.
We can provide these documents as part of our service should they be missing from your records or need to be updated.