- IEC Capability DSEAR (Hazardous Area) Compliance
- Hazardous Area Legislation Introduction
- DSEAR Site Audit
- Area Classification and Risk Assessment
- BS EN 60079 Hazardous Area Electrical Inspections
- Post Inspection Support Services
- Non-Electrical Equipment Risk Assessments
- Explosion Protection Document
- Static Earthing Compliance
- Hazardous Area Training
- Complied Electrics – DSEAR IT Management Tool
Explosion Protection Document
In order to be compliant with the ATEX 137 directive, an explosion protection document (EPD) must be created and kept up to date throughout the life cycle of the associated plant and equipment. Notably DSEAR makes no mention of the term EPD but the requirement for up to date information is very much a part of the UK regulation and an EPD certainly fits the need.
Article 8 of ATEX 137 details the exact requirements of the EPD. Its completion follows on from the risk assessment and area classification actions.
The Inglewood team have all the experience, qualifications and skills that underpin the essential competence necessary to complete the EPD on behalf of our client companies.