- Electrical Compliance
- Electrical Compliance Introduction
- Electricity at Work Regulations Audits
- BS 7671 Electrical Inspection and Testing Audits
- Single Line Diagram and Record Compliance Documentation Updates
- Complied Electrics – EAWR Compliance Management Tool
Electrical Compliance -
IEC Capability - Experience
IEC have been assisting clients with electrical compliance issues since we were formed in 1983.
Our busy design office specialises in electrical building services and cut-and-carve modifications to control and electrical plant. We use the latest software, Amtech for design verification, Autocad for drawings, to support our engineers and designers. Our inspectors are fully qualified and have generally progressed from a design background.
We have completed Electricity at Work Regulations (EAWR) audits and BS 7671 inspection and testing services for all types of premises. These include hazardous areas, safe areas, industrial areas, laboratories, office buildings etc. We draw on a proud history of service to many organisations, some national and international, to advise our clients and help make their premises compliant.