- Electrical Compliance
- Electrical Compliance Introduction
- Electricity at Work Regulations Audits
- BS 7671 Electrical Inspection and Testing Audits
- Single Line Diagram and Record Compliance Documentation Updates
- Complied Electrics – EAWR Compliance Management Tool
Electrical Compliance -
IEC Capability - Services
Where clients are seeking reassurance with regard to their EAWR compliance, we offer an independent audit and summary report on their plant.
Where clients require a regulatory inspection of their plant we offer a full inspection/testing service.
Where there are remedial actions arising out of an inspection we offer a design service to rectify the non-conformance. This may involve simple CAD work, for example the updating of an SLD, or the redesign/specification of equipment.
We offer to work with our clients in a way that is most expeditious and efficient for them. For instance this may mean their technicians working under our direction to complete some of the work.
Ultimately we aim to ensure that the client is able to achieve and demonstrate compliance with the relevant parts of the Electricity at Work Regulations.