- Electrical Compliance
- Electrical Compliance Introduction
- Electricity at Work Regulations Audits
- BS 7671 Electrical Inspection and Testing Audits
- Single Line Diagram and Record Compliance Documentation Updates
- Complied Electrics – EAWR Compliance Management Tool
BS 7671 Electrical Inspection and Testing Audits
IEC Testing Capability
IEC complete the full range of BS 7671 electrical inspection and test audits in order to satisfy BS 7671 Chapter 7. We have experienced Chartered and other professionally qualified electrical engineers who can make the initial scope assessment as detailed in the Regulations.
Our Compliance Engineers will work with the client to put together a periodic testing plan which encompasses the required inspection and tests for the individual premises and also takes account of the specific client requirements with regard to minimising disruption.
Depending on your requirements, we can arrange out of normal working hours testing.
We can issue hardcopies and / or electronic copies of the test sheets as required.
A periodic inspection report is completed for the client in line with BS7671 requirements and to ensure there is proof of compliance.