- Electrical Compliance
- Electrical Compliance Introduction
- Electricity at Work Regulations Audits
- BS 7671 Electrical Inspection and Testing Audits
- Single Line Diagram and Record Compliance Documentation Updates
- Complied Electrics – EAWR Compliance Management Tool
Electrical Compliance Case Study 1 –
Electricity at Work Regulations Audit
IEC were asked to complete an initial Electricity at Work Regulations Audit for a National blue chip company medium size site. The client safety representative was concerned that although the company had completed other Regulation audit work, they had not specifically reviewed Electricity at Work Regulations and they had some concerns that they may not be compliant in this field. During the site audit, our compliance engineer identified a number of critical non-conformances with regard to distribution problems. These existing installation problems presented an existing safety risk to site personnel.
These site issues were highlighted in the report along with practical advice on how to rectify those existing non-conformances.