- Electrical Compliance
- Electrical Compliance Introduction
- Electricity at Work Regulations Audits
- BS 7671 Electrical Inspection and Testing Audits
- Single Line Diagram and Record Compliance Documentation Updates
- Complied Electrics – EAWR Compliance Management Tool
Electrical Compliance Case Study 2 –
Electrical Inspection and Testing Audit
An existing National process industry company required a BS 7671 inspection and testing audit for one of their large existing plants and also for a newly installed plant. Our compliance engineers worked with the client to ensure that the initial inspection and testing scope was devised with the actual plant circuit type and risk in mind so that excessive testing and disruption were avoided. The site testing programme was put together around the existing plant planned shutdown. During the site testing, RCD trip time failures and earth loop impedance failures were identified, along with compliance documentation non-conformances.
The summary inspection and testing report that we completed offered straight forward advice on how to rectify these failings.