- Electrical Compliance
- Electrical Compliance Introduction
- Electricity at Work Regulations Audits
- BS 7671 Electrical Inspection and Testing Audits
- Single Line Diagram and Record Compliance Documentation Updates
- Complied Electrics – EAWR Compliance Management Tool
Electrical Compliance Case Study 3 –
Single Line Diagram and Final Circuit Verification Audit
One of the sites at a client company completed some regular BS 7671 inspection and testing audits but did not have a master site electrical Site Line Diagram and there were concerns regarding the validity of some of the older site circuits.
We completed a combined final circuit verification audit together with a site distribution verification survey in order to complete a master site electrical Single Line Diagram which had been cross checked with the actual installation.
The new master site electrical Single Line Diagram was completed in AutoCad format so that it could be kept up to date in line with future site modifications.